Hello Crafty Bloggers.
Today I wanted to share information on how you can use regular, ol' manilla file folders in your crafting.
I am certain by now you have seen Heidi Swapp's Memory File System. But if not, come back for a visit on Friday for the find.
Manilla file folders can make great additions in any craft space and not just for organizing your paperwork either.
By decorating, embellishing, inking and customizing plain manilla file folders you can use them for all sorts of crafty ideas.
Their sturdy composition and smooth texture really make them strong, suitable candidates for lots of applications.
Below are a few:
- Storing & Filing your 8 1/2x 11 cardstock
- For scrapbooking inside of them
- For cutting in half & attaching to your various sized albums
- For using in your Cricut, Cameo or E-Craft
- For running through your Cuttlebug, Big Shot or Vagabond Machine
Just remember that if you plan on using them with photos, you should cover them with acid-free, lignen-free paper first. This will keep your photos safe.
Have a terrific week!