HAPPY VALENTINES DAY CRAFTERS!
Today's tool is brought to you by Sizzix & it is the ECLIPS die cutting tool.
The Eclips Electronic shape-cutting machine and handheld remote control create completely customizable shapes and letters to adorn almost anything.
- Auto selection of speed and pressure for material to be cut
- 2-speed blade movement for fast and accurate positioning
- Adjustable blade depth
- Laser image preview for less paper waste
- Cut sizes to nearest 1/100 of an inch
- Cut vellum, paper, cardstock and chipboard in preset and custom sizes
- Convenient handle to take machine anywhere
Handheld Remote Control:
- Performs all functions remotely
- High-resolution 3.6" LCD for larger image preview
- Easy on-screen navigation
- Sliding screen reveals full keypad
- Ergonomic cradle allows tabletop use
- Multi-language user interface (English, French, Spanish, German)
- Remove and replace cartridges with power on
- Decorative borders for 6", 12", 18" and 24" projects
- Search command for all shapes
- Create a "favorites" folder for designs you like
- Picture-in-picture and mirror functions
- Designs available in several styles: Original, Border, Outline, Shadow, Solid
- Extra embellishments and add-ons to accompany select shapes
As you can read, it has a lot of great features including a handle that lets you tote this baby around easily. It is also compatible with the Sure Cuts A Lot Software.
It has a varied price point from$299.99- $499.99 & can be found mostly via online retailers.
Check out the video made by Christie of Creations by Christie: (It's a little long as far as videos go but thorough) Enjoy!
It's like having a Gypsy & Cricut in one.
As you can see it boasts a lot of great features but perhaps one thing more can sweeten this configuration.
Two Words...Tim Holtz!
Yes, he is collaborating with Sizzix & has something to be used with the ECLIPS.
Come back on Friday for the Fabulous Find to find out what it is!
Ya'll come back now, ya hear!